To confirm your team’s entry to the MSF Baseball State Championships, please register by JULY 1st.
1) If your team enters the MSF State Championships and then must back out of the event, you must notify the MSF offices immediately so an alternate team can be contacted. Teams which fail to show up for a MSF State Tournament shall be automatically suspended from MSF play for a minimum of one year. If a replacement team is found and participates in place of your team, you will be refunded your entry fee less a $10 processing fee.
2) You will be emailed your pre-tournament packet after we receive your entry fee. The tournament pairings will be posted 7-10 days prior to the state tournament at msf1.org.
3) The official MSF State Tournament Roster must be properly completed and HAND CARRIED to Team Check-In, located at the tournament headquarters site.
Once the MSF State Tournament Roster has been completed, you must mail a photocopy of the roster along with the official tournament entry form. If your team registers online, send in a copy of the roster immediately following registration. Again, keep the original MSF Roster to turn in at Team Check-In.
It is also required that each player and parent/guardian sign the MSF Waiver/Release form WHICH IS PART OF THE OFFICIAL ROSTER.
4) All players appearing on your official tournament roster must verify their age. A copy of one of the below forms of verification is required to be shown to the tournament manager atTeam Check-In and kept at the team bench in case of protest and/or random eligibility checks.
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Valid Passport
- Baptismal Certificate (Copy)
- Picture ID with age of player
- Immigration/Alien Papers
- Verification of school officials*
*When all players on the team emanate from one school or school district, a local school official (superintendent, principal, attendance office, etc.) may certify that the players listed on the roster attend that school and that the dates of birth are accurate. This letter must be on school letterhead and must list each players’ name and birth date.
*When players on a team emanate from more than one school within a sports community, multiple letters must be on the respective school letterheads (if all schools are located with the same school district the school district superintendent’s signature on school district letterhead is acceptable).